Our next Online Support Group Chat Session is scheduled for this Monday, August 29th, starting at 9 p.m. eastern time.
This months topic will be Baby Showers.
We will share ideas, stories and memories from our own showers along with discussing how attending baby showers for friends and family makes us feel after our loss.
Our Group Sessions are through tinychat.com and it is very simple (and free) to join us!
1) Visit http://tinychat.com/grieveoutloud
2) When prompted the password is: babyloss (the password to broadcast your webcame is also babyloss)
It’s that easy!
Hope you can join our meeting! Even if you don’t have a lot of time, we would love for you to jump in and say hello. At the end of this meeting we will talk about next months topic. What would you like the topic to be?
We would like to invite you to join us for our next online support group chat scheduled for Thursday, July 28th starting at 6 p.m. eastern time. Since it has been several months since our last meeting, it will be a meet and greet. We are planning to host these online support group chats every last Thursday of each month, so mark your calendars in advance!
To join us please visit www.tinychat.com/grieveoutloud
Tinychat is a free video chat room with no special downloads. Please visit tinychat.com to setup an account to join us!
Ready for our last opening?
We want Grieve Out Loud to be easily accessible to the families that need it. We want to spread the news of what we do and how we can help. If you know of ways that will help, perhaps this is the gig for you! if interested!
There you have it folks. Four different ways you can help Grieve Out Loud continue to grow and Give Back to our babyloss community. Here is a recap on openings:
1) Content Developers – helping us write material for Facebook, Our Online Support Group Meetings and GOL.org content.
2) Being a New Pen-Pal for families.
3) PR opportunities with helping us Spread the Word.
4) Plus the Open Call for any original content from our readers!
Thank you all for your time and interest. We look forward to reading your ideas and working with you all.
It is with great excitement we are announcing the launch of our Online Support Group Meetings!
Our first meeting is set for Saturday, April 16th starting at 1 p.m. Eastern Time. Here’s how to join us.
1) Follow this invite link to set up your account through Hiring for Hope (completely free!) Once you sign up feel free to jump on the discussion boards, chat with members online and customize your profile. All your information is kept private. It is a members only space, so you must set up an account before entering any chat sessions.
2) The chat program is called Zorap. It does require a small download of software that takes two minutes. Once you install it you’re ready to go!
3) At 1 p.m. Eastern time CLICK HERE to join our meeting!
It’s that simple!
Many, many thanks to the folks at Hiring for Hope for graciously donating this interactive space for us to connect.
Our first support group meeting will be a meet and greet. We’ll introduce ourselves, tell our stories and talk about what is happening now. Next month we will start breaking the meetings up into specific sessions. Some examples would be:
– Stillbirth Session
– Miscarriage Session
– Loss of Multiples Session
– Due Date Celebrations
– Infertility Discussions
– Preterm Labor
– TTC / Pregnancy after Loss
…the list goes on. Hope to see all of you there! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to !