In honor of pregnancy and infant loss awareness month, in conjunction with our three-year anniversary, we are launching the “Grieve Out Loud Grief Relief.” Read about Grief Relief here.
Today’s submission is about divorce and/or separation after loss. Here are some things you could include in your piece.
How long were you married/together before your loss?
When did you first feel the separation?
Were you able to talk about your loss with your partner?
How did the divorce talk come about?
Where did you go after the split?
What advice do you have for families being faced with divorce?
Do you feel more alone without your partner?
E-Mail Submission Guidelines are as follow:
1) All submissions are to be sent to with the subject “Divorce.”
2) Copy and paste your original piece into the body of the e-mail. No attachments please.
3) Please include a one paragraph bio including your name, your baby’s name, type of loss, and blog URL if applicable.
4) All submissions are subject to editorial review and may be edited for clarity. We may only utilize a small portion of your work.
5) Submissions due by 11/01/12